Need a breakdown for the Black Clover chapter 278 release date? Check out our full rundown for international audiences here!
Black Clover is arguably one of the most popular and successful franchises in the entire manga/anime industry.
After the Black Clover anime trended worldwide following the highly-anticipated time skip, all eyes are now back on the manga.
In this article, we breakdown the release date and time for Black Clover chapter 278 as well as discussing the potential spoilers circulating social media.
- ONE PIECE: Release date confirmed for chapter 1001!
BLACK CLOVER CHAPTER 278: RELEASE DATEشكرا شكرا شكرا شكرا شكرا شكرا شكرا شكرا شكرا شكرا
- Black Clover chapter 278 is scheduled to release on Sunday, January 17th, 2020.
This according to the official chapter release schedule provided on the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
- MY HERO ACADEMIA: Hit manga series takes the week off¬
BLACK CLOVER CHAPTER 278: RELEASE TIME
We are expecting Black Clover chapter 278 to release at midnight JST.
If this release date remains correct, then we can expect the English translations to be available a few hours later at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Sunday, January 17th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Sunday, January 17th
- Eastern Time: Noon on Sunday, January 17th
- British Time: 5 PM on Sunday, January 17th
NOTE: This article will be updated if the described date for the Black Clover manga is altered.
BLACK CLOVER CHAPTER 278: POTENTIAL SPOILERS
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for chapter 278.
- The cover page shows the dark triad leaders (Zenon, Dante and Vanica) laying in darkness covered with bloody injuries.
- As Charlotte takes care of Vanica, Nacht and Jack team up against Dante.
- Jack is irritated at having to fight alongside Nacht, with his rivalry with Yami still in the back of his mind.
- We get to know a little more about Jack and his journey to becoming a captain.
- Back in the main fight, Dante uses his gravity magic to overwhelm Jack.
- This causes Nacht to start mocking Jack, claiming he doesn’t have the skills to back up his big words as he uses a new form known as Donkey Form.
- Nacht launches an attack and lands a hit, but Dante appears relatively unaffected.
- Filled with rage, Jack then uses a new form that embodies a Praying Mantis, with blades appearing all over his body.
- The leaks end with Jack starting to overpower Dante using this new form.
As always, don’t take leaked spoilers as gospel and read chapters through official sources.