Myleene Klass has shared details of how she continued to work through a radio show while enduring a miscarriage.
The 42-year-old presenter is mum to daughters Ava, 12, and Hero, nine, with her ex-husband Graham Quinn and has a one-year-old son named Apollo with her fiancé, Simon Motson.
Last year, the former pop star revealed she had suffered four heartbreaking losses while creating her young family.
And now, opening up about the devastating impact of suffering a miscarriage, Myleene has described how she managed to bravely work through her radio show while suffering a tragic loss as she endured her third miscarriage.
- Gillian Anderson ‘upset as ex-boyfriend moves in with new girlfriend Jemima Kahn weeks after split’
Speaking to the Mail on Sunday’s You magazine, Myleene explained that the third miscarriage she suffered happened while she was working at a radio station.
She said: “I was on air. I went to the loo while the music was playing and there was blood everywhere.
“I didn’t know what to do. I had one hour left of my show.”
- Maisie Smith ‘tipped to be new Dua Lipa as major record labels bid to sign her’
Myleene said she called her friend and fellow radio host Lauren Lavern who supported her as she worked through her traumatising experience.
She explained: “I rang Lauren Laverne and she said: ‘Do one link, take a breath, come out and call me.’
“She got me through. I did the next link and called her. We counted the links.”
Incredibly, Myleene bravely managed to complete her time on air thanks to Lauren’s support.
She said: ”I would go out, sob and come back in, take a deep breath and speak. I don’t know what else I would have done. I was on air.”