Federal prosecutors have charged three individuals in connection with Wednesday’s riot at the US Capitol, the Department of Justice announced Saturday, including a man seen on video carrying House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s lectern and another wearing a bearskin headdress.
- How a pro-Trump mob besieged the Capitol
- Trump pressured Pence to engineer a coup, then put the VP in danger, source says
- As riot raged, Trump tried to call senators to overturn election
- ‘No one knew what we were supposed to be doing there’: Inside the law enforcement chaos
- LIST: Members calling for impeachment or the 25th Amendment to be invoked